What is Food Frauds(Vulnerability Assessment & Critical Control Point),Types of Food Fraud, How Does Food Frauds Affect Consumers 2020.
What is Food Frauds(VACCP), Types of Food Fraud, How Does Food Frauds Affect Consumers 2020.
A collective term used to encompass the deliberate and intentional substitution, addition, tempering or misrepresentation of food, food ingredients or food packaging or false or misleading statements made about a product, for economic gain .
Food fraud for economic reasons is also increasing -requirement for a food fraud mitigation plan like melamine added to dairy products in china.
1.Establish an Vulnerability Assessment Team.
2.Use SSAFE's Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment Tools.
- Use Decision Tree to identify exposure to risk (ingredients, supplier, customers, product lines, brand, region, company-wide).
- Summaries information resulting from Decisions Tree analysis.
- Complete questionnaire to identify risk.
- Review main spider webs and certainty (opportunities/motivation and control).
- Review detailed spider web(opportunities/motivation vs controls).
- Review risk assessment at output sheet.
- Create report.
3.Develop Action Plan if Controls are Breached, Including Immediate Correction and Corrective Action.
4.Document the VACCP Plan.
5.Trin Staff Accordingly.
6.Regularly Verify VACCP Plan.
Vulnerability Assessment and Critical Control Point focuses on identifying and controlling hazards; VACCP focuses on identifying and controlling vulnerabilities .
VACCP is a method that can lead to food frauds. Vulnerability in food businesses and food supply chains are mislabeling,stolen,adulteration,smuggling,dilution,counterfeiting.